Potential Investor Profile
Own a piece of the pie!
Qualified startups need financial support from investor like you to launch and grow their businesses
1. Have you ever invested in a startup before?
2. What is your preferred risk-reward profile? (be realistic and select one of the 9 combinations)
Risk vs. Reward
3. Say, you have 100 gold coins to invest in one or more startups. How will you distribute the coins?
You can put all 100 in one or divide them in either two, three or four, making the total 100
(must be 100)
4. What is the most important characteristic that you will look for in a startup?
5. Given your current knowledge & experience, how confident are you in effectively evaluating a startup potential?
NOTE: Public Incubator provides guidance and tools for investors who are new to startup investing
6. Besides money, what values will you bring to the startup?
7. What is your order of preference for a startup location that you would consider investing in? (select one or more)
Location Preference #1
Location Preference #2
Location Preference #3
8. In general Startups offer equity in their company to early investors. Are you open to equity-based funding?
9. What will be your typical investment range for an early startup? (convert into US$ equivalent)
(Click to show/hide)
10. What is the minimum equity stake in the company you desire for your investment?
11. Would you like to be promoted as a qualified investor among startup community?
Success or failure message